Keith Evan Frankl
These are cases where Keith Frankl has pursued justice through the trial court up to the appellate courts:
- Kyle W. Larson Enterprises, Inc. v. Allstate Ins. Co., 305 P.3d 409 (Colo.App.,2012)
- Mesch v. American Family Insurance Co., Court of Appeals Case No. 06CA0493 (Colorado Court of Appeals 2007)
- Mavashev v. Windsor Ins. Co., 2003 WL 21026912 (Colo.App. 2003)
- Bigby v. Big 3 Supply Co., 937 P.2d 794 (Colo.App. 1996)
- S.W. Devanney & Co., Inc. v. Griffin, 757 P.2d 1088 (Colo.App. 1988)
- Johnston v. S.W. Devanney & Co., Inc., 719 P.2d 734 (Colo.App. 1986)
Recent Representative Cases
- Holly Ridge (HOA) V Nationwide Insurance: Federal District Court case for storm damage and to obtain enforcement of appraisal award ( 2015- please see video testimonial)
- Von Schwab V AAA insurance: Federal District Court case for storm damage to residential home (2015- please see video testimonial)
- Rooftop Roofing V American Family (June 2015); Verdict for Rooftop, a contractor. 3 year lawsuit- obtain summary judgment and judgment that American family unreasonably delayed; obtained orders compelling appraisal.
- Brown V Farmers; Hunter v. Farmers; Ikeako Farmers; Herman V Farmers (2014-15). In each case Farmers was compelled to appraisal and later settled.
- Shaysav V Zurich ( 2014- please see video testimonial): commercial building, non-confidential settlement agreement within 6 months of filing suit. Owner was unable to get a penny on his own or through a public adjuster.
Areas of Practice
- 50% Insurance Bad Faith
- 30% Personal Injury
- 15% Civil Litigation
- 5% Advice
- 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Colorado, 1982
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1982
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D. - 1982
- University of Denver, Denver, Colorado
- B.A. - 1979
- "Continuing Liability for Corporate Debts", Colorado Lawyer, January, 1985
- Nelson Vetanze D.C.
- Jim Farrell D.C.
- Shaun Pearman, Esq.
- John Trueax, Esq.
- Speaker at CTLA (trial lawyers) 2 times in 2 years.
- Speaker at national seminars for lawyers 2 times in 2 years.
- Practical Tips Regarding Subrogation, 2008
- Bad Faith Insurance, Colorado Trial Lawyers, 2005 - 2006
- National Seminar for Lawyers - Bad Faith Property Damage, Speaker and Panel Member
- Continuing Legal Education - NBI, Speaker and Teacher, 2014 - 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association, Secretary, Grievance Policy Committee, 1984 - 1985
- Intraprofessional Committee, Member
- Auto Litigators Task Force, Member
- CTLA Bad Faith Task Force, Member
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Brain Injury Association of Colorado
- Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce
- Colorado Trial Lawyers and American Association of Justice, Member of Bad Faith Committees, 2015 - Present
- Colorado Bar Association Inter Professional Committee, Assists in disputes between lawyers and doctors
- Zeta Beta Tau