Policyholders and Serious Personal Injury.
- Managing Partner
Keith Frankl graduated from the University of Denver in 1982 and has been practicing law in Denver, State, and federal courts for the past twenty years. He is a published author and lecturer to other lawyers and professionals. He is also an active member of the Colorado and American Trial Lawyers Associations.
These are cases where Keith Frankl has pursued justice through the trial court up to the appellate courts:
- Chalet Townhome Association v. Philadelphia Indemnity Insurance Company, (Colo. App. 2016)
- Kyle W. Larson Enterprises, Inc. v. Allstate Ins. Co., 305 P.3d 409 (Colo.App.,2012)
- Mesch v. American Family Insurance Co., Court of Appeals Case No. 06CA0493 (Colorado Court of Appeals 2007)
- Mavashev v. Windsor Ins. Co., 2003 WL 21026912 (Colo.App. 2003)
- Bigby v. Big 3 Supply Co., 937 P.2d 794 (Colo.App. 1996)
- S.W. Devanney & Co., Inc. v. Griffin, 757 P.2d 1088 (Colo.App. 1988)
- Johnston v. S.W. Devanney & Co., Inc., 719 P.2d 734 (Colo.App. 1986)
Recent Representative Cases
- Western V Property Insurance company, Insurance Hail damage to apartment complex ( 2016-17)
- Ecoblast V El Toledo, Commercial dispute regarding apartment complex (2016-2017)
- Sturbridge V Nationwide, Storm damage to large HOA (2016)
- Bliss V USAA homeowners storm claim by insurance adjusters! (2016)
- Franks V USAA Fire claim (2016)
- Holly Ridge (HOA) V Nationwide Insurance: Federal District Court case for storm damage and to obtain enforcement of appraisal award ( 2015- please see video testimonial)
- Von Schwab V AAA insurance: Federal District Court case for storm damage to residential home (2015- please see video testimonial)
- Rooftop Roofing V American Family (June 2015); Verdict for Rooftop, a contractor. 3 year lawsuit- obtain summary judgment and judgment that American family unreasonably delayed; obtained orders compelling appraisal.
- Brown V Farmers; Hunter v. Farmers; Ikeako Farmers; Herman V Farmers (2014-15). In each case Farmers was compelled to appraisal and later settled.
- Shaysav V Zurich ( 2014- please see video testimonial): commercial building, non-confidential settlement agreement within 6 months of filing suit. Owner was unable to get a penny on his own or through a public adjuster.
Areas Of Practice
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Colorado, 1982
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1982
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D. - 1982
- University of Denver, Denver, Colorado
- B.A. - 1979
- "Continuing Liability for Corporate Debts", Colorado Lawyer, January, 1985
- Practical Tips Regarding Subrogation, 2008 to 2008
- Bad Faith Insurance, Colorado Trial Lawyers, 2005 to 2006
- National Seminar for Lawyers - Bad Faith Property Damage, Speaker and Panel Member, 2015
- Insurance and Evidence 2015 4 times, 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association, Secretary, Grievance Policy Committee, 1984 to 1985
- Intraprofessional Committee, Member
- Auto Litigators Task Force, Member
- CTLA Bad Faith Task Force, Member
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Brain Injury Association of Colorado
- Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce
- Colorado Trial Lawyers and American Association of Justice, Member of Bad Faith Committees, 2015 to Present
- Colorado Bar Association Inter Professional Committee, Assists in disputes between lawyers and doctors, Present
- Zeta Beta Tau
What Clients Say About
The Frankl Law Firm, P.C.
– Marcia A.
– Tom J.
-Josh W., Premier Roofing
Chalet Townhome Association v. Philadelphia Indemnity Insurance Company.
– Robert K., President, Holly Ridge Dev. HOA
– Lance D., Managing Partner, Shaysav LLC
– Carol and Ron V.
– Kelly S, CIG Construction company
– Renae M.
– Arthur R.
– Mike P.
– Barbara O.
– Barbara R.
– Celynda F.
– Marcia A.
– Tom J.